My refusing to eat flesh occasioned an inconveniency, and I was frequently chided for my singularity, but, with this lighter repast, I made the greater progress, for greater clearness of head and quicker comprehension. Flesh eating is unprovoked murder. -- Ben Franklin

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I guess this would be the best day to start a blog… a food blog rather. I guess I can start with a bit about myself. I am a twenty-something year old living life to the best of my ability. I love to eat, entertain and laugh, a lot! I am using this blog as an inspiration to cook, craft and of course laugh a little. I have chosen to follow a vegan diet as I am a lover of animals and the planet. I am a design student at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, I plan to enforce universal design throughout the world :) My current job is working for the government, well okay, I am in the military. I get to spend the holiday season this year overseas away from family, delicious food and sanity! I’ve decided to start this blog away from home to give a little insight on the not so delicious and very unexciting foods that I get to eat on a daily basis. Welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy my random rants!

> eissac

No comments:

Post a Comment